Price list for 2024:

  • Main House (Up to 27 guests):
    • 350.000 ISK per night
    • For the third night, it’s 150.000 ISK
    • The fourth night is 100.000 ISK
    • For longer stays, please inquire.
  • Main House + Apartment (Up to 35 guests):
    • 450.000 ISK per night
    • For the third night, it’s 200.000 ISK
    • The fourth night is 125.000 ISK
    • For extended stays, please send an inquiry.

A minimum stay of 2 nights is required for weekend bookings, and for major holidays or similar occasions, a minimum of 3 nights is necessary. Please note that no discounts are applied to additional nights during these holiday periods.

Should guests request bed linens and towels, there is an additional charge of 2.500 ISK per person.

If available and in accordance with the schedule of groups before and after, the property can be rented for a single night on Tuesday and Wednesday. Additionally, the smaller apartment is available for rental by smaller groups. For specific dates and pricing, please send an inquiry, and we’ll provide you with the details.

For 2025 bookings, please inquire.

The lodging is structured as follows:

Main House for Up to 27 Guests:

  • 12 beds distributed across six rooms, which can be arranged as twin or double beds.
  • 3 beds provided by two sofa beds in two separate rooms.
  • 4 beds offered in basic bunk beds located in a single room.
  • 8 beds provided by double bunk beds within a single room.
  • Additionally, extra mattresses can be placed on the floor to accommodate children and teenagers.

Apartment with a Private Entrance for Up to 8 Guests:

  • In the separate apartment, there are 8 beds spread across four rooms, which can be set up as twin or double beds.

The property offers a total of 35 beds, with 27 located in the main house and 8 in the secondary apartment. Additional mattresses can be provided for children and teenagers. Camping is permitted adjacent to the house, with an electrical connection box available for campers. Camping at the house is exclusively allowed for groups renting the entire property, and an additional fee of 4,000 ISK per tent/camper per night applies.

In the case of events where all facilities are required for additional guests who will still be accommodated within the building, both the main house and apartment must be rented. There are no separate charges for the hall or other services.

To secure a reservation, a 40% confirmation fee is required upon booking (non-refundable). The remaining balance, constituting 60%, must be paid two months before the scheduled arrival date, along with a refundable security deposit of 150.000 ISK. The security deposit is fully refunded within five working days after the rental period, provided no damage occurs.

If the beer pump is utilized, it must be thoroughly and carefully cleaned after use. Alternatively, guests may opt to pay a cleaning fee of 5.000 ISK for the beer pump cleaning. Pets are not permitted, and an additional cleaning fee will be applied if guests bring pets without prior permission.

* Please note that published prices are subject to typographical errors and may change without prior notice. SiglóHóll ltd. reserves the right to reject bookings in cases of incorrect price information. The property is exclusively rented to responsible parties, and all prices are inclusive of VAT.